Equity Release Plans
We’ll find the best match for you and help you make your application a fast and efficient way. Releasing money from your home could give you a more comfortable retirement.
Equity Release allows you access some of the money tied up in your house with absolutely no worries of having to give it up.
Many retired people find themselves ‘asset rich and cash poor’. Maybe your pension isn’t as much as you had hoped for but you have seen your property value soar.
So, why choose us for Equity Release Mortgages?
- No Negative Equity Guarantee
- No monthly payments, or optional payments
- No need to move home
- Choose from a lump sum, or supplement your income.
- Available from the age of 55 years and upwards
- Protect some equity for inheritance
- We only recommend lenders that are members of the Equity Release Council (formally SHIP)
- Home Appointments available throughout the UK
- Home Reversion and Lifetime Mortgage Schemes available
- Free, no obligation initial consultation
Watch how Equity Release can work for you...
Peace of mind
Of course, there are a number of areas that need to be considered to identify if it's right for you, and that's why you have to take professional advice.
And if it's a suitable option, then it may deliver funding to help tackle issues such as:
- Paying off the outstanding amount on an existing standard mortgage loan.
- Money to assist with repairs and renovations to the home.
- Meeting day-to-day living costs and expenses.
- Providing the holiday of a lifetime.